Thursday, April 21, 2005

Upcoming Events

Hi - Just wanted to put a bug in your ear about the clay workshop and kids summer camp.

I have decided to teach a month long intensive clay workshop in June and another in August . I will cover everything I know about handbuilding and we will meet once a week on thursday nights. This class is for adults only - ages 20 and up. The summer camp is an opportunity for kids and this is the opportunity for adults.

Speaking of camp - Taylor Parrish is very excited to be your camp instructor this summer and we have the content and details down - we just need to put it in a pretty format and get it xeroxed. Eight weeks in the summer June and July on Fridays from 10 until noon.

More details to follow soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to this class..I love spending my time at Two Peas and to learn new things is exciting...Can't wait!